of Sage CRM to your Accounts.
Manage all your non-financial information outside of Sage Accounts.
As products and prices are synchronised from Sage 200 into Sage CRM the Sage CRM inbuilt quote functionality is fully available to users via a web browser. Users can add products, free text items and comments to quotes, produce PDF documents, and easily send these to the prospect/customer all from within Sage CRM.
Sage CRM prospect companies do not need to be linked to Sage 200 to produce quotes. This reduces the amount of data within Sage 200 by eliminating the need to have prospect customers and quotes in Sage 200.
Only actual sales customers and transactions will be in Sage 200 reducing the volume of data and load on the software speeding up Sage 200 due to the reduction in non-transactional data.
Orders for customers can either be created from quotes or entered straight into Sage CRM. As with quotes, orders can have PDF documents create against them which can be easily sent to the customer.
When the customer has agreed to a quote, an order can be posted straight into Sage 200 against the customers Sage 200 account by simply clicking the 'Post to Sage Accounts' button when viewing the order.
Instant Data Accessibility
Information entered at the start of the sales process flows through Sage CRM and into Sage 200 without the need to duplication data entry. This both reducing time and the possibility of data issues caused by entering the same data into multiple systems manually.
- Store details about phone calls, emails or meetings
- Manage sales pipeline, opportunities, quotes and orders
- Record and manage customer issues and marketing activities
- Multiple Sage 200 trading companies
- Instant Sage 200 Customer creation
- Customer and Supplier synchronisation
- Quote/Order using Sage 200 products
- Real-time Account views
- Sage 200 Customer price enquiries
- View live stock availability for products
- Sage 200 Customer alerts
- Product level tax and warehouse selection
- Post CRM orders to Sage 200
- New Quote and Order processing screens
- Alternative and Cross Sell Products
- Request a company is created in Sage 200
- Additional Charges to Sage 200
- Bi-directional addresses and contacts
- Additional company creation fields i.e. default price list/Default Nominal Code
- Support for charts in live lists and screens
*Book a Free 20-minute session to get a sneak peek of Sage 200 in action and a live Q&A to get all your questions answered by our experts. Register today, select a date that suits you, and we will send you a £5 coffee voucher to make this a “coffee break” with a difference when you attend the session.
Create Customer/Supplier accounts in your Sage Accounts directly from Sage CRM
Create Sales Orders
Create Sales Orders in Sage Accounts directly from Sage CRM
View Account Info
Sage CRM will display your customer and supplier info such as status, credit limit or transactions
Quotes and Orders
As products and prices are synchronised from Sage Accounts into Sage CRM the Sage CRM inbuilt quote and order functionality is fully available to users via a web browser!
Add products, free text items and comments to quotes, produce PDF documents and easily send these to the prospect or customer all from within Sage CRM.
Make informed decisions
Identify and categorise your most profitable customers, understand their priorities and how much they cost you to sell to and to keep.
CRM allows your staff to share vital customer information and handle complex processes by automating them.
Find Qnect Integration on Sage Marketplace