Learn who are your customers
Best performing Sage CRM Business Partner for UKI Mid Market 2014-2020
What is Sage CRM?
CRM is the abbreviation for customer relationship management. It entails all aspects of interaction that a company has with its customer, whether it is sales or service-related.
While the phrase customer relationship management is most commonly used to describe a business-customer relationship, CRM systems are used in the same way to manage business contacts, clients, contract wins and sales leads.
Sage CRM directs your sales efforts towards the most profitable, most winnable deals, and helps you make the most of cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
With instant access to pipelines, calendars, sales reports, contacts, and much more, your sales people are freed up to focus all their efforts on selling!
Cloud connected Business Solution
Sage CRM is a browser based CRM solution from Sage that allows you to manage any business interaction with your prospects, customers or suppliers that do not need to reside within an accounts system.
*available to access from your home office via our Remote Working Solution
With an invaluable Sage CRM tool for marketers, it becomes much easier to get the right messages to the right people at the right time, eliminating guesswork, and making the best use of your marketing resources.
Deliver an Exceptional
Winning a new customer is only the beginning of what should be a long and profitable relationship. But keeping customers happy means ensuring they get what they want, when they want it.
From defining processes, to tracking cases and solutions, you can resolve customer issues effortlessly!
Access Sage CRM
from your home office
Remote Access per user from
- Software in a browser
- Keep you applications and data on your network
- Works with most applications include Word, Excel, Sage etc
- Supports your employees working remotely
Want to see what Sage CRM can do
for your business?
Over 14, 000 small and medium sized companies across the globe use Sage CRM every day to accelerate sales.
Provides marketing users with tools to target the right customer at the right time!
- ○ Manage, track and analyse targeted marketing campaigns
- ○ Assign, schedule and track marketing activities and view every detail of each campaign at a glance
- ○ View your campaign status at any time and successfully evaluate return on investment (ROI)
- ○ Analyse marketing campaigns by lead sources or evaluate other important campaign details
- ○ Track response rates and match sales revenues to specific campaigns to produce immediate cost vs. sales analysis data.
- ○ View activities, objectives, leads generated and lead follow-up
- ○ Drill down to specific activities within a campaign including communications, opportunities, responses, budget, actual cost and lists of prospects
Provides sales users with the tools they need to sell more effectively!
- ○ Get instant access to diaries, accounts, reports, pipelines, contacts, and call lists and reduce the time spent in the office on sales administration
- ○ Analyse and manage the sales pipeline more effectively and make decisions based on accurate, real-time information
- ○ Gain a s full visibility of what is happening with every prospect and customer to strategically plan and gain insights on future performance
- ○ Monitor quarterly sales performance and improve consistency and collaboration across your department with ease
- ○ Get an instant access to real-time sales opportunity analysis
- ○ Effectively analyse and manage deals at every stage
- ○ Maximise cross- and up-sell opportunities and leverage financial information from the back office system regardless of the sales team location
Sage CRM is used by over 12,000 organisations in 70 countries worldwide to manage their critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day
Are you going to be one of them?