TimeLinx PSA for Sage CRM
Project and service management functions naturally work best inside CRM—right where all your data lives.
Speed up your Business Processes
with Full-Lifecycle Project and Services Automation
Total Financial Visibility for Every Project
For professional services firms, manufacturers, and other businesses, TimeLinx PSM extends Sage CRM throughout the entire customer and project life cycle, from marketing campaigns to opportunities and quoting, service delivery, customer service, and/or technical support, and with optional integration connectors, your ERP system for billing and more.
TimeLinx PSM: Project Management
Enable your staff and salespeople to monitor, manage, and analyse the progress of each project in your organisation.
All project information is linked to the appropriate company record in Sage CRM.
- Manage and track projects, resources, schedules, costs, billings, expenses, tasks, contracts, retainers, tickets, and more – all from within Sage CRM.
- By offering a single point of entry for time and expenses, TimeLinx PSM eliminates error-prone re-keying of information.
- When opportunities are “won,” TimeLinx PSM automatically and intelligently creates the correct project using user-defined templates to track and manage the delivery of the deals.
TimeLinx PSA for Sage CRM Features & Options
All Access (Full User)
- Outlook/Exchange Integration (via CRM)
- Attendance Tracking
- Capacity Planner
- Case Management
- Document Attachments
- Gantt Charts
- Multi-Currency Expenses
- Non-Working Days
- Projects – Parent/Child
- Resource Management
- T&E Approvals
- Time Entry
- Project-Specific Rates and Costs
- Revenue Optimization Engine™
- Service Query System
- WebCalendar Scheduling
- Social Media Integration
Questions about TimeLinx
You don’t stop managing your customer relationships when you win a deal. So why would you use anything but your CRM when you deliver your work? Learn more about TimeLinx and it's PSA for Sage CRM solutions!
Find Qnect Integration on Sage Marketplace