Sage 200 Virtual Tour, live online
Your success is down to one thing—your edge. It’s what got you here today, and it’s driving your ambition. Now, what about the next level?
Don't miss out on a chance to get £750* Voucher for Sage 200 Consultancy!
Sign up for the Sage 200 On-Demand Webinar and receive
a £750* Voucher!
Your Free on-demand Webinar of Sage 200 come complete with demonstration data, so you can fully explore the features and functionality of the software.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Join the next Sage 200 Coffee Demo Break
The bigger your business grows, the more complex it is to manage the back-end processes. If you’re still using software designed for a smaller business, it can:
- Limit your financial visibility
- Slow down your decision making
- Increase your workload
Don't let your current system hold you back!
What Makes us Credible?
Shropshire Petals in full Bloom
A bespoke solution, based on Sage 200 and Sage CRM, helps Shropshire Petals to grow without increasing headcount.
''For us, the key was to have a solution that would enable those orders to be integrated automatically, so as soon as the customer clicked that button to confirm their order, it would appear on our account system without us having to put in any effort! ''
Rose Franklin, General Manager
Propel your Growth to the Next Level.
Sage 200 provides a number of KPI (key performance indicators) in the form of visual dashboards.
Quickly see how your sales team are performing, who are your top customers and who are your worst paying customers. The dashboards also provide insights into your stock levels, slow moving stock and customer returns.
Are your suppliers delivering in time?
Are you delivering on time to your customers?
The Sage 200 dashboards help you answer these business-critical questions!
- Customer Turnover
- Top Customers
- Outstanding Debt
- Supplier Turnover
- Supplier Invoices Overdue
- Top Suppliers
- VAT Year to Date
- Budget vs Actuals and Variance
- Cash in hand
- Profit by period
- Order and Return Values by Month
- On-time despatches
- Top 10 selling items
- Sales Profit value by month
- Order and Return Values by Month
- On-time deliveries
- 10 worst suppliers for late deliveries
- Value of Stock
- 10 items with the oldest stock
- Items with the highest write-off value
- Stocktake by warehouse
Customer Account Details
The Sage 200 Sales Ledger keeps vital information about your customers at your finger tips. See where they are based using google maps, run statements and debt chasing letters via email. Set up customer alerts which pop-up when an order, quotation or sales enquiry is launched.
Manage foreign currency customers easily with automatic revaluation and exchange rates held per transaction. Drill down on sales transactions for detailed analysis and re-print invoices and credit notes with ease.
Quickly correct transactions and report on turnover, outstanding debt, top customers, days taken to pay and much more!
- Foreign Currency and GBP customer accounts
- Credit Control Reports and analysis
- Statements and debt-chasing letters
- Up to 20 user definable Analysis Codes per customer account
- Multiple contacts per customer and multiple document roles per contact
- Multiple Invoice and Credit Note layouts
- Customer Alerts
- Period End control
- Detailed Reporting and Analysis
Sometimes better known as Job Costing or Contract Management, the Sage 200 Project Accounting module is a fully featured and rich environment to control all aspects of your Jobs or Projects.
Each Project can be split into separate phases or sub-projects, set up multiple project templates and integrate your project with Purchase Orders, Sale Orders, Quotations and Stock Control.
-Set up individual cost and revenue budgets per phase, cost items and by period.
-Control WIP postings to the Nominal Ledger.
-Use the Web Time and Expenses module to allow each user to enter their own timesheet and expenses via the web, and these can then be approved or rejected.
Link timesheets to Sage Payroll if required. Run sophisticated reports and enquires to show actuals vs budget, cost analysis, committed cost, profitability and sales, per project, period, customer or cost analysis item.
- Project templates
- WIP Control
- Integration to other Sage 200 modules
- Integration to Sage Payroll
- Web Time and Expenses
- Budget Control
- Project invoices and billing
- Detailed enquires and reports
Stock Items Details
Sage 200 Stock Control allows you to manage all aspects of your stock and inventory requirements. It allows you to have multiple stock locations and bin numbers.
Control replenishment via the stock re-order reports and the POP generate orders function. Keep minimum and maximum stock levels per warehouse.
-Control serial and batch number traceability.
-Use the FIFO stock costing method to provide accurate stock valuations and Cost of Sales postings to the nominal ledger. Run item or customer profitability reports.
Perform stock take routines and complex Bill of Material processing. See live stock information with the use of Free Stock, Allocated Stock and Potential Stock levels, all handled automatically by Sage 200.
The stock control module provides a scalable solution wether your requirements are complicated or relatively simple.
- Multiple Locations
- Serial and Batch Number traceability
- FIFO, Average, Standard or Actual Costing methods
- Cross-Selling and Alternate items
- Landed Costs
- Stock Take routines
- Valuation and retrospective valuation reports
- Item, Product Group, Customer and Sales Profitability reports and enquires
- Product Groups
- Active / Inactive Items
- Slow-moving stock analysis
- Integrates with Sales and Purchase Order Processing and Bill of Materials
- Integrates with Project Accounting
Sage 200 Purchase Order Processing will provide impressive functionality to allow you to monitor your supply chain and replenish your products with ease. Generate Purchase Orders provides a facility that will suggest what you should re-order from your suppliers to replenish your stock levels and, at the same time, take into account any Sales Orders that are on awaiting stock to be made available.
Just press a button and all the required purchase orders will be generated automatically.
Purchase Order Processing also allows you to create many order approval rules and authorises, order and return accruals for goods received but not yet invoiced and record invoices against deliveries and orders.
- Order Approvals
- Generate Purchase Orders
- Order and Return Accruals
- Purchase Order Notifications
- Add Attachments to Orders
- Purchase Requisitions via a web service
- Purchase Returns to suppliers
- Disputed Invoices
- Back to Back orders
- Link a Sales Order to a Purchase Order
- Integrates with Stock Control and Sales Order Processing
Unlock a new level of productivity and control
Sage 200 gives you unprecedented control of all your business' key operations, empowering you to keep your edge and drive forward at pace.
To fit Any Industry.
The flexibility of Sage 200 means it’s ideal for companies with a turnover of £1 million to £50 million or typically 10 to 200 employees, across all business sectors and delivers scope to grow.
There are many differences, but you can take a lot of comfort in knowing that Sage 200 has the same “look and feel” as Sage 50 and your users will quickly become familiar with the screens, menu layout and reports. Indeed, Sage 200 uses the same report designer as your Sage 50 system.
Sage 50 enables you to manage up to 1.5 million financial transactions with accessibility for 20 users. In contrast, Sage 200's extremely adaptable and flexible functionality makes an excellent choice for larger SMEs or medium-sized firms, enabling as many as 50 desktop users (or 100 web users) and up to 9 million transactions thanks to the Microsoft SQL database.
An important aspect of moving systems is the transfer of your current data. As you might expect, your Sage 50 data can be migrated into the Sage 200 system quite easily. However, this is sometimes not the best solution and you might need to consider some of these points→
✓ An Easy-to-Use Interface
✓ Organising and Keeping Track of Your Documents
✓ A Ledger-based Period Control System Providing Greater Flexibility
✓ Availability of Including Feeds in the Bank Integration
✓ Consolidation Tool
✓ A multi-tiered Accounting System
✓ Administration of Warehouses and Barcodes
✓ Control of Stock in Many Locations
✓ Traceability of Batches and Serial Numbers
✓ Consecutive Ordering
✓ Availability of Multiple reliable third-party add-ons
In addition to a user-friendly Report Designer, Mobile Dashboards, and a Wide Selection of Excel Connectors, There are Other Reporting Alternatives (including export to Pivot tables & live links)
Yes, Thanks to the intercompany module and the built in consolidation tool, you can create a more scalable financial function by automating and streamlining your group reporting.
Yes. Sage 200 is compatible with HRMC requirements including on-line VAT submission and Making Tax Digital.
User training on any new ERP system is a wise investment and should be taken very seriously. Do not under-estimate how important training is. Why invest in a new system and not understand all its new features and functionality? Getting the correct training to the correct user will save money, time and make that user much more productive. Get in touch with our Sage 200 Consultant→
*Terms And Conditions For This Offer:
- Offer available only while supplies last.
- Offer available only to webinar attendees who have completed the full session, with an operational address in the United Kingdom. One promotional code per company.
- To activate this offer: click on the button or follow the link associated with this offer for the promotional code to be applied to your first full day of Sage 200 consultancy. The promotional code must be applied to your first scheduled day with our sage 200 consultant within 14 days of the date of the first consultancy day.
- After the promotional code has been applied to the pre-booked sage 200 consultancy day, the attendee must take part in the full day scheduled meeting.
- Once 3 and 4 are completed, the credit will be applied within 5 days to your sage 200 consultancy invoice.
- The credit expires after the completed full day scheduled meeting with our consultant.
- The credit applies to the sage 200 webinar attendees only. Credit cannot be applied to costs incurred before the promotional code was redeemed against the meeting reservation.
- You must be located within the United Kingdom to remain eligible to use credit.